4/2/09

And 8 get-ups turned into 2!


I woke up on April 1st well rested and excited for my dr. appointment that day. We were going to go over what to expect the following week for the c-section.


It was a snowstorm in Summit County and I was disappointed that we didn't have a snow day. So I set out over Swan Mountain Rd. only to get all the way over and get a phone call saying elementary schools were canceled. I headed home to enterain myself until my dr. appt. at noon.


Mike was meeting a buddy from out of town to go skiing. I went to my appointment. I got there and my dr. told me I was already dilated to almost 5 cm., and that we need to have this baby sooner than next week. No April Fool's Day Joke! I called Mike and my mom and everything was set in motion. By this point it was 1pm and I had to be back at the hospital by 4pm.


Harlynn was deliverd via c-section at 6:39pm. She is 5lb 14.5oz. and is 19 in. long. She has a full head of black hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment